Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Glimmer Brads Challenge with Marie!

For today's Whatever Wednesday I am joining a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Marie Kirkwood, in a fun & friendly challenge.

We've challenged each other to make something using the new Glimmer Brads (in the Holiday Mini out today)!

I created this card (using lots of new goodies from the Holiday Mini):


Click HERE to go to Marie's blog and see what she created for this Glimmer Brad challenge. You're welcome to play along with us... we'd love to see more ideas using the Glimmer Brads. Add a link to the comments so we can come and visit you.

I created this card for my Shoebox Swap I did with my downline at our Team Meeting on Sunday. Can you tell I was trying to cram as much new product onto this card as I could? I used a new stamp called Christmas Collage, the new Candy Cane Christmas fabrics (they co-ordinate with Candy Cane Christmas DSP), the Glimmer Brad (this one is from the Basics pack - I used it to hold together my fabric accent), and the new Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (so soft and shiny).

Stamps: Christmas Collage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label
Other: Candy Cane Christmas fabric, Glimmer Brads (Basics), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestone, Circles #2 Die to cut the fabric with the Big Shot

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I can't believe how much product you showcased in one card-that required a bit of planning! Wow!