Monday, September 27, 2010

Hamilton Regionals were a blast!

I had a great time yesterday with some of my team members (thanks for a fun day Margaret, Nancy and Sherri!) at the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Hamilton. We saw some great presentations from Stampin' Up! staff and Shelli herself was there too. There were also six great Wow presentations... I had lots of 'aha' moments. There were lots of great swaps and samples for us to look at too... and a sneak peek at a stamp set from the upcoming (January 2011) Occasions Mini. You can actually get this stamp early, and for free! I can't show you the set itself, but I can show you some cards using this set. It's called Eat Chocolate, and it's perfect for cards to send to friends (my friends love chocolate, anyway).

If you purchase the Starter Kit from me by October 10th, this set can be all yours! Add this to the already fantastic deal on the Starter Kit, plus the free Greenhouse Garden tote and it's an even better deal! My September special makes it even sweeter... I'm giving everyone who joins my team by September 30th a free Colour Coach too! To get your Starter Kit, all you have to do is go here and click "Join Now" on the left hand side. My password is: gold star

Anyone in Canada can join my team... if you'd like to learn more about the benefits of begin a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can check out info here or contact me with any questions you have.

This Eat Chocoate set is fun, and totally me... I can't wait to play with it, and I hope you like it too!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Liz, Liz, Liz ... you're torturing me! Will talk with you soon!