Monday, September 6, 2010

Mini Monday - Paisley Prints

In my Mini Monday posts, I feature a stamp set (or two) from the current Mini Catalogue.



Today, I'm featuring two stamp sets from the Holiday Mini that I think work perfectly together! In Paisley Prints (C-$15.95 - item #121121), there is an image for Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day. Seasonal Sentiments (C-$14.95 - item #121130) has a sentiment for each of those four holidays. So with those two stamp sets, you can make cards for four different holidays!

On this card, which we made this weekend at my Holiday Mini Kick-Off, we heat embossed one leaf (Early Expresso Craft ink and Clear Stampin' Emboss powder) and we used Poppin' Pastels to colour the leaves on the left side of the card. The new 2 1/2" Circle punch from the Holiday Mini works perfectly to punch out the sentiment which we mounted on a square of Old Olive cardstock.

In my September Newsletter, I gave the cutting and scoring instructions to make a Z-fold card like this one. If you'd like to sign up for my newsletter, there's a link in my sidebar.

Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments, Paisley Prints
inks: VersaMark, Early Expresso Craft, Sahara Sand, Old Olive
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Whisper White,
Other: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this card, I have this set and havn't put the rubber on the wood maybe now I will. e

Kelley said...

Another great use of this set to add to my collection!