Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two for One Tuesday - Sept Thank You cards

On Tuesdays, I share two projects that are linked in some way... stamp set, design, colours, etc.

Today I've been working on my September Thank You cards to include in all my orders this month. I have two versions with the same design and colours, but different stamp sets.


This card uses the Always Wheel (with So Saffron) on a Crumb Cake 3x3 card. Then I stamped the flowers from Silhouette Sentiments onto a 2 1/2" Circle of Very Vanilla. The sentiment (from Fabulous Phrases) is stamped with Soft Suede on a torn piece of So Saffron cardstock.


This version has the wheeled background and the same sentiment as the first card, but I stamped the flowers from Growing Green onto the Very Vanilla circle (So Saffron, Soft Suede and Riding Hood Red). Which would you prefer to receive?

1 comment:

kat said...

Very pretty, love the wheeled bg and the flowers look great.