Stamps: Pines & Poinsettias
Inks: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Card stock: Crumb Cake (3 3/4" x 5" - two pieces), Cherry Cobbler (5 1/2" x 8" - score @ 1", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" & 7" along the 8" side, and @ 1" and 4 1/2" along the 5 1/2" side) - along the 8" side, cut along all the score lines (1" up to meet the perpendicular score lines), Gold Shimmer c/s, Very Vanilla
Other: Blossom Petal punch, Cherry Cobbler striped grosgrain ribbon, Top Note die, Basic Pearls, Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impression Folder, Paper Snips, Tombow Multi glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, 1" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch
1. Line up one edge of the Crumb Cake c/s pieces (3 ¾” x 5”) on the Top Note die. You want the edge of the card stock to be just inside the ‘stitching’ lines on the die. Run through Big Shot.
2. On one of the Top Note pieces, stick the Post-it Notes to form a rectangle (using the straight edge as your fourth side).
3. Sponge inside the rectangle with Soft Suede ink. Remove the Post-it Notes.
4. Stamp various images from the Pines & Poinsettias stamp set with Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi and Soft Suede ink around the outside edges of the sponged Top Note.
5. Fold on the score lines of the Cherry Cobbler c/s. This will create the ‘pizza box’ which goes between the two Top Note pieces.
6. Put Tombow Glue on four of the small tabs (one end and the middle set). Glue the tabs to the sides to form the bottom of the box.
7. Put Tombow Glue on the two remaining tabs and glue to the last two sides to form the top of the box.
8. Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Striped Grosgrain ribbon so it is long enough to go around the box and tie at the front (in a knot).
9. Close the box gently, then put two pieces of Sticky Strip about 1” apart on the bottom of the box (centred). Carefully place one side of the ribbon against the Sticky Strip.
10. Repeat step 9 on the top of the box to attach the ribbon there. Make sure your ends are the correct length to tie a knot. Adjust if necessary.
11. Put Tombow Glue (I recommend the Spreader end) all over the bottom of the box—on the ribbon too. Carefully line up the straight edge of the Top Note die with the back edge of the box. Use your finger or the Bone Folder to firmly press all inside the bottom of the box.
12. Repeat step 11 with the stamped Top Note and the top of the box.
13. Punch 15 petals (the second largest) with the Petal Blossoms Punch from Cherry Cobbler c/s.
14. Place the petals into the Petals-a-Plenty TIF folder, and run through the Big Shot.
15. Punch a 1" circle and a 1/2" circle from the Gold c/s.
16. Use the Tombow Glue to glue the petals onto the 1" circle (8 around the outside of the circle, then 7 layered over top - curl the top petals slightly).
17. Glue the 1/2" gold circle over the centre of the flower.
18. Apply some Basic Pearls over the flower centre.
19. Stamp the Christmas label onto a scrap of Very Vanilla c/s with Cherry Cobbler ink.
20. Cut the label out with Paper Snips, and attach to the top of the box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
21. Glue the poinsettia onto the top of the box with Tombow Glue
Here's a side view of the box:
Week 3 Card (scroll down for the previous cards):
Stamps: Comfort & Joy
Inks: VersaMark, Soft Suede
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait
Other: Platinum Stampin' Emboss Powder, Old Olive Scallop Dots ribbon, Top Note Big Shot die, Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, Bleach, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Mini Glue Dots, SNAIL
1. Place the Crumb Cake card base (4 1/4" x 11") into the Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions and run it through the Big Shot. Use the Old Olive Stampin' Write marker to colour the dots on the textured card front.
2. Place a piece of Cherry Cobbler (4" x 5") onto the Top Note Big Shot die, and run through the Big Shot.
3. Stamp the bird image onto the Cherry Cobbler c/s with VersaMark ink and sprinkle with Platinum Stampin' Emboss powder. Heat with the Heat Tool until melted.
4. Use a small paintbrush to paint bleach inside the embossed bird and allow to dry. Dip the brush into the bleach and tap to make some dots on the Cherry Cobbler c/s.
5. Attach the Old Olive Scallop Dot ribbon to the back of the Top Note c/s with Glue Dots. Attach to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Stamp the sentiment with Soft Suede ink on a scrap of Peach Parfait c/s and cut three sides with scissors. Tear the right edge. Attach to the card with SNAIL.
Week 2 Card:
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Contempo Christmas
Inks: VersaMark, Pool Party, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Glossy White, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Silver Glimmer Paper
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Two-Way Glue, Stampin' Sponge (cut into small wedges)
1. Stamp the three larger snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes on the Glossy White card stock (4 1/4" x 2 3/4") with VersaMark ink. Allow to dry completely. A Heat Tool can be used to speed up the drying.
2. Rub Pool Party ink over the top section of the glossy card stock with a wedge of Stampin' Sponge. Rub Baja Breeze ink over the middle section, and Island Indigo ink over the bottom section. Rub a piece of tissue or paper towel over the glossy card stock to reveal the 'ghost' snowflakes.
3. Stamp the small trio of snowflakes with Island Indigo ink over the ghosted snowflake piece.
4. Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White card stock with Island Indigo ink and punch with the Wide Oval punch. Stamp the small trio of snowflakes with Pool Party ink over the sentiment.
5. Punch a Decorative Label punch from Island Indigo card stock.
6. Glue the strips of Silver Glimmer paper (2 - 4" x 1/2") to the Marina Mist card base. Be sure to position them so the Glossy White piece will be over their edges.
7. Attach the Glossy White stamped piece to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
8. Glue the stamped sentiment oval to the Decorative Label piece and attach to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
9. Apply three Basic Rhinestones to some of the snowflakes on the card.
Week 1 Card
Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Delightful Dozen
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Early Expresso
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Other: Christmas Lane (patterned paper), Stocking Builder Punch, Basic Rhinestone, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Two-Way Glue, Tombow Multi-Purpose glue, Stampin' Dimensionals.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2"x4 1/4". Stamp the sentiment from Delightful Dozen with Lucky Limeade ink. Rub the ink pad around the edges of the white card stock.
2. Stamp a stocking with Cherry Cobbler ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock. Punch with the Stocking Builder punch.
3. Stamp the stocking toe, heel and cuff with Early Expresso ink on Lucky Limeade card stock. Punch with the Stocking Bulider punch.
4. Glue the stocking toe, heel and cuff onto the stamped stocking. I like Two-Way Glue.
5. Cut a piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit to 3 1/4" x 4 1/2". Glue to a Lucky Limeade card base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4").
6. Punch a hole in the middle of the Whisper White sentiment strip and in the top of the stocking. Use the Baker's Twine to tie the stocking to the sentiment strip.
7. Attach the sentiment strip to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
8. Stick a Basic Rhinestone onto the stocking.