Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sketchy Sunday - #95

On Sketchy Sundays, I have a card or layout sketch to hopefully inspire you. I also have a project I've done inspired by the sketch.

I have a 12x12 scrapbook sketch and layout for you today! I've included sizes for the photos, but they are only a guideline. You can also add any embellishments wherever you think they look best. If you're inspired by this sketch, I'd love to see what you've created... link me up in the comments!


and here's my layout:
(click to view larger)

I created this layout in My Digital Studio using the Sweet Pea kit Download (item # 199978). One of the things I love about MDS is that I can still use some of my favourite products, even though they've retired in real products. This kit can also be used with other digital scrapbooking software (like Photoshop Elements), and it really helps a layout come together quickly. The title and journaling block is from another download, The Write Stuff II (item #120881). There is no shipping on these digital products, and you can download them immediately after the purchase is complete! If you want to see more of the digital products, you can go to my website, and click: Shop Now, and then Digital Crafting.

2 comments:

MarieK said...

Great layout Liz! I use PSE8 (upgraded from 5 this year)with my MDS downloads and the hardest part for me is coming up with the layout.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Anne Krashel said...

Awesome sketch! Awesome layout!
I really need to sit and play with my MDS more.
(Ok, I just have to add, my word verification word is...facker. LOL