Monday, September 13, 2010

Sketchy Sunday - #96

On Sketchy Sundays, I have a card or layout sketch to hopefully inspire you. I also have a project I've done inspired by the sketch.

Well, it's not Sunday anymore, but Blogger wasn't co-operating with me and I couldn't upload the images earlier. Here's the card sketch for this week:


For any Stampin' Up! Demos, this is also the sketch for this weeks' card sketch challenge at Stampin' Connection. You can see the challenge thread (and play along) by clicking here. If you are inspired to create something, I'd love to see... please link me up in the comments! Here's the card I created:


I chose the colour combination with the help of my Colour Coach. I wanted to use the Newsprint DSP, so I looked up Basic Black. It suggested using Old Olive and Daffodil Delight, and I thought I'd give it a try!

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight

Cardstock: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Other: Pear Pizazz Poly Twill ribbon, Eyelet Border punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch

1 comment:

craftystamper said...

I was inspired to create a card using your sketch for stampin connections. You can find it on my blog or in the album:
http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com