Friday, September 24, 2010

Fast & Fun Friday - Aviary Stamp-a-Stack card

On Fridays, I share something quick & easy to make (under 15 minutes).

Before I get on with Fast & Fun Friday, I want to welcome Mair to my Gold Stars, Ink. team! She took advantage of the great special this month (the free Greenhouse Garden Craft Tote) which is on top of the already fabulous discount you get on the Starter Kit products (44% less than you'd pay as a customer). If you're in Canada, and you'd like to get this tote, or you'd like more information please e-mail me, or check out the Join My Team tab at the top of my blog.


This card is one that we'll be making in my All Occasion Stamp-a-Stack coming up on World Card Making Day (October 2nd). Since we make 12 cards (three of each design) , they have to be quick & easy to stamp and put together. Yvonne came over and helped me design these stamp-a-stack cards, and I love the way they turned out!

Stamps: Aviary
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Naturals White
Other: Square Lattice TIF, Basic Rhinestone, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Edge punch, Two-Step Bird punch

I'm off to Regionals in Hamilton with three of my downline bright and early tomorrow... I'm very excited and know I'll have a good time!

No comments: