Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Colour Challenge

On Whatever Wednesdays, I share whatever is inspiring me, and hope you'll be inspired as well.

This week, I challenged Marie to use a colour combination I have never tried:
Bravo Burgundy
Sahara Sand
Baja Breeze

This was a real challenge for me as well (I don't think I've ever used Bravo Burgundy at all...). Here is what I came up with:

To check out what Marie created for this challenge, click here. We'd love it if you shared your thoughts with us in the comments.

Stamps: Elements of Style
Inks: Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgandy, Baja Breeze, Early Expresso
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze
Other: Basic Rhinestones

2 comments:

MarieK said...

What a pretty card! I love this stamp set. And you really stuck to the colours - I couldn't do it. I tried and tried but I was hitting a creative block.
So I cheated and used white and black - I hope that was ok?

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I have to admit - that is a color combo I would not have come up with myself. You did a great job with it. By the way, my fave card below is the aviary card - it is so adorable! Love that set!