Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun & Fast Friday - Butterfly Wishes


The Big Shot is the key to this fun & fast card... I embossed just the bottom part (a little more than halfway) with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, and use my Butterfly Wings Embosslit (my favourite) to cut butterflies from the five new core colours (Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler). Then I stamped the sentiment (I love how it goes all the way across the card - from Heard from the Heart) and tied some Whisper White Organza Ribbon around the card front.

I love the way this card turned out... proving once again that simple can be beautiful (if I do say so myself).

Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Inks: Old Olive
Cardstock: Naturals White, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Butterfly Wings Embosslit, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Organza Ribbon