Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - challenges

On Whatever Wednesdays, I share whatever is inspiring me, and hope you'll be inspired as well.


Today, I was inspired by two different challenges... FTL # 107 from the Clean & Simple Blog, and Colour Challenge #2 from the Utah Divas International. I added some Smooch Illuminate Top Coat to some of the embossed areas on the Chocolate Chip cardstock. I also embossed the image from Just Believe with Regal Rose Craft ink on the Regal Rose patterned paper (from the Brights DSP Stack).

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: Regal Rose Craft, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Cardstock: So Saffron, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Other: Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch, Basic Pearls, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions folder, Smooch Illuminate Top Coat.

2 comments:

Created By You said...

Very nice Liz, thanks for playing along with the Utah Divas International Color Inspiration Challenge this week!
Sharon Field
UDI Color Challenge DT Member

Anonymous said...

I like this card and the layout. I have been playing around with the smooch but haven't considered putting it on the embossing folder. I need to try that too. Thanks for sharing!
Monika