Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Paradise


This week, I was inspired by a card sketch challenge on Stampin' Connection (A SU! Demonstrator message board & gallery) by Susie Nelson. This is also a one-layer card which I enjoy creating every once in a while.

I inked up my clear B block (just the edges) with Old Olive ink, then stamped it down one side of my Sahara Sand card base. I inked the leaves (from the Paradise stamp set) with VersaMark, then kissed with inked stamps from the Extreme Elements stamp set. I heat embossed the leaves with Clear Stampin' Emboss powder. A few Brights Brads in the empty corners finished off the stamped images. It's hard to see in this picture, but I scored three lines between the stamped leaves and my sentiment (from FYI).

Stamps: Paradise, FYI, Extreme Elements
Inks: Old Olive, Pear Pizazz, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Sahara Sand
Other: Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, Brights Brads, Bone Folder, Paper Trimmer, B Acrylic Block

No comments: