Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sketch #92

Another card sketch to inspire you this week... this is the same one I posted at Stampin' Connection (SCCSC26) this week for any demonstrator friends.


I didn't follow the sketch exactly because I wanted to use this line up of teacups I stamped a couple weeks ago... it's been sitting lonely on my desk, and I thought it would be perfect! Here's my card:


I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to carefully stamp the teacups in a row with each of the new In Colours (stamped on Shimmery White c/s). Then, I layered the Scallop Trim borders (Wild Wasabi & Pear Pizazz) and put them on top of a new paper from the Woodland Walk DSP pack. I also love the new Pear Pizazz Stitched Poly Ribbon and since it matched, I had to use it!

Stamp: Tiny Teacup
Inks: Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Wild Wasabi, Shimmery White, Crumb Cake
Other: Scallop Trim border punch, Stamp-a-ma-Jig, Woodland Walk DSP

2 comments:

Joan said...

I love this little teacup ... haven't used mine yet, but soon!

kitchen tables said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.