Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two for One Tuesday!

On Tuesdays, I'll be showing you two cards that are connected somehow--design, colour, stamp set, etc.-- but that show you how changing one thing can make a difference. Today, I'm showing you my August Thank You cards (I put one in with each order placed with me in August).

These cards are exactly the same, except for their colour schemes. I got both colour schemes from the Colour Coach, and I love both versions! These cards are very quick and easy, and I love this single stamp (Elizabeth) combined with Teeny Tiny Wishes, or in this case, Just Believe. The little flower from the Itty Bitty Punch pack is the perfect accent! I used the Stamp-a-ma-Jig to stamp my sentiment perfectly inside the Elizabeth image. Which do you prefer?

Stamps: Elizabeth, Just Believe
Cardstock: Blushing Bride (left card), Pear Pizazz (left card), Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze (right card), Cajun Craze (right card)
Inks: Blushing Bride (left card), Pear Pizazz (left card),  Baja Breeze (right card), Cajun Craze (right card)Early Expresso
Other: Stamp-a-ma-Jig, Itty Bitty Punch pack, Silver Brads

2 comments:

Joan said...

I'm always a sucker for pink & green, so it's the Pear Pizazz and Blushing Bride for me!

MarieK said...

I LOVE this new stamp! Thanks for sharing - I like them both!