Friday, August 27, 2010

Fast & Fun Friday!

On Fridays, I'll be sharing something quick & easy to make (the goal is under 15 minutes).

This bookmark definitely falls into that category... I folded a piece of Wild Wasabi cardstock in half, then used the Two Tags die for the Big Shot to cut the bookmark (I kept the fold about 1/4" down from edge of the die so it didn't get cut). The 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch fits perfectly at the bottom of the bookmark, and I stamped it with the A to Z stamp and Marina Mist ink.

I love the owl punch! He's made from Early Expresso cardstock and his vest was made with Greenhouse Gala DSP. Gluing him together took a couple minutes, but I was still well under 15 minutes to complete the bookmark.

2 comments:

MarieK said...

What a cute idea! I love how you lined up the stripes in his vest.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Oh, how I love this idea - I may have to make these for my friends at Halloween....