Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Technique Class - Burnishing


This is one of the cards we'll be making in my Technique Class this weekend. I'll be showing the Burnishing technique (seen on JanTink's blog) and we'll make a sample for the technique reference card and two projects. I still have a few spots available ($5.00 or free with a $25.00 purchase), so let me know if you'd like to come and join us. I have three class times available:
Friday, Aug 13th @ 7:00pm
Sunday, Aug 15th @ 1:00pm
Sunday, Aug 15th @ 7:00pm

Stamps: Oval All, Awash with Flowers
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, So Saffron
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Top Note Big Shot die, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval punch, Sponge Daubers, Sweet & Sour DSP

4 comments:

kat said...

Love this look. It's so bright and summery. Thanks also for your kind comment on my DDs card, she lite up everytime there was a comment for her.

Joan said...

Love the cards we made ... great technique! Thanks Liz!

dining room tables said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I have to agree, it is gorgeous....one of these days I'll get around to making one of my own!