Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whatever Wednesday!

On Wednesdays, I'll be sharing whatever is inspiring me!


Today, my pre-order goodies from the soon to be released Holiday Mini are inspiring me, so I thought I'd share a peek. This card shows two stamp sets (Paisley Prints & Seasonal Sentiments), the new Spider Web Textured Impressions folder, and two new punches (2 1/2" Circle punch and Decorative Label punch).

If you'd like to make this card, you're invited to my Gold Stars, Ink. meeting and Sneak Peek night this Sunday the 29th @ 7:00pm. We'll also be making a Christmas card using Holiday Mini products and I'll be showing the Re-Inker Spread technique again.

Stamps: Paisley Prints, Seasonal Sentiments
Inks: Whisper White Craft, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz
Cardstock: Naturals White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry (textured)
Punches: Decorative Label, 2 1/2" Circle, Curly Label
Other: Spider Web Textured Impressions folder, Pear Pizazz poly-twill ribbon, Blender pen

2 comments:

MarieK said...

Great card Liz! I love Halloween but have never made cards - who do you give them too? Maybe we should exchange this year?

I too decided to do a Whatever Wednesday and I scrapbooked!

Thanks for sharing your links today!

Anne Krashel said...

Love your cards Liz. I'm always CASEing them. Keep up the awesome work!!