Monday, August 30, 2010

Mini Monday - Motorcycle


This will be the last Mini Monday using Summer Mini products... next week I'll be using Holiday Mini goodies! Make sure you've ordered all the fun products you want from the Summer Mini by tomorrow, because they could be gone forever after August 31st. The A la Carte stamps from the Summer Mini were some of my favourites, and I'll really miss them. I decided to use the Motorcycle stamp on this card today (design is based on a card sketch challenge by Alex on Stampin' Connection).
I embossed the Motorcycle stamp with Silver Stamin' Emboss powder on Marina Mist cardstock, and then used my Blender Pen and Pacific Point and Basic Grey ink to add a little colour. I also used the Silver cardstock. I really like how this masculine card turned out.

Stamps: Motorcycle, On Your Birthday
Inks: VersaMark, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Basic Grey
Cardstock: Silver, Basic Grey, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Whisper White

Punches: Lg Oval, Designer Label
Other: Brights DSP (Old Olive)

3 comments:

craftystamper said...

Love your silver motorcycle. Sigh - I'm going to hate to see that stamp go.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Great job on the silver motorcycle and also the sparkly flowers below!

Lisa said...

Ooohhhhhhh I LOVE the motorcycle done in the embossing powder!! Fantastic!!!