Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sketchy Sunday #94

It's Sunday, so I'm here with another Card Sketch! My goal is to do a scrapbook sketch for next Sunday, so I'd better get scrapping. Here's the sketch for you this week:


I created this card for a Canadian Demonstrator swap on Stampin' Connection. The theme was new catalogue stuff, so this card features quite a few of my favourite things from the new catalogue. I used the Just Believe stamp set (I embossed the image with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss powder, which looks better IRL), the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Basic Pearls and new colours (Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler). I got the colour combination from the new Colour Coach... another of my favourite products from the new catalogue.


I hope you like this sketch... if you create something using it, I'd love to see it! Link me up in the comments...

1 comment:

MarieK said...

What a dramatic card - I love the colour combo!
I really should use my colour coach more often. Thanks for the inspiration and reminder.