Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fabulous Butterfly Prints


This is the second card we made at my private class last weekend. If you'd like to book your own private class for you and your friends, please contact me! I found this colour combo on the fabulous new Colour Coach... I love green and purple together, but never would have thought of adding the yellow. It's a fun and fresh colour combination.

I stamped the butterfly 'body' onto the So Saffron Curly Label, then stamped the butterfly onto Whisper White cardstock and added the body using the Stamp-a-ma-Jig. Then I punched out the butterfly with the Butterfly Punch, and lined up the body on the butterfly with the body I stamped on the label. This saved me having to cut around the body, and I think it turned out very well.

Stamps: Butterfly Prints, Punch Potpourri, Fabulous Phrases, Itty Bitty Bits
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Punches: Curly Label, Butterfly, Boho Blossoms, Itty Bitty Shapes
Other: Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-Jig, Basic Pearls

4 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

What a great idea to make the punch quadrant with the curly label! Great card - simple and plenty of texture!

Totallyawake4-life said...

Awesome - love the color combo and texture!

Lisa said...

Very cute! Isn't the colour coach AWESOME!!! I love that impressions folder...might have to pick that up for myself!! :)

Kache said...

Very pretty, I like the embossed background!