Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gold Stars, Ink.!

I recently promoted to Sr. Consultant, so my team and I were able to choose a Group Name. We chose Gold Stars, Ink. and I was also able to start a private group on the Stampin' Connection website so we can share information and ideas with each other easily.

When I joined as a demonstrator two years ago, I never guessed how much fun I'd have sharing what I love with others and seeing them create with me. I never guessed that I'd make so many new friendships either. I love stamping and creating with people. I joined for the discount, and to try to get some of the things I wanted for free (not out of the household budget). I never guessed how much I would learn... each month I try out new things to share with my friends and customers. I actually make money doing something I love in my spare time! How great is that? I didn't know about all the opportunites Stampin' Up! has to share with the demonstrators. This year, we have the opportunity to earn the Incentive Trip to Disney World, and I would love to be able to take my family there for free. I'll need to work hard, but it's a goal I've set for myself. I have until next June to earn it through sales and my downline.


August is a great month to join my Gold Stars, Ink team. Both you and I would get a free upgrade to Expedited Shipping for our orders in September (two days to arrive to my house vs. the week it takes normally) and you would qualify for the 1/2 price admission to the Stampin' Up! Regional in Hamilton, ON September 25th. Anyone in Canada can join my team. It's easy on my website with my recruiter password: gold star. Please contact me for more information, or with any questions you have. I have a private blog with instructions and ideas for hundreds of cards sorted by stamp set. I also offer a free class each month to my team members (either my Scrapbook Class or my Technique Class) and I hold team meetings every other month with make & takes, information and an optional swap. Registration for the Hamilton Regionals starts August 4th, and spaces are limited so if you are interested in that promotion, time is of the essence. This is a great day of fun and learning, and I'm hoping most (or all) of my team will be able to join me!

You can also help me reach my goal by hosting a home workshop or party (in my home or yours). For anyone who books a party date before September 30th, I'm offering an extra $10.00 in hostess benefits as my gift to you. I offer card parties, scrapbook parties, project (3-d) parties, and home decor parties for you and your friends. It's a fun night out for you and your friends, and you can earn free product too! All through August, a hostess with a party over $450.00 in product will get an extra $35.00 in hostess product of their choice!

And now, since you made it through all that talking, I'd like to share another card I've made with new products from the catalogue!


This card is 5.25" x 5.25" and fits in our Medium Square envelopes. I used the new stamp set Artistic Etchings and new colours (Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Expresso and Pear Pizazz). This card was based on FTL #56 from the Clean & Simple Blog.

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Marina Mist, Early Expresso
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Expresso, Pear Pizazz

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Congratulations, Liz! I am so excited for you! Good luck on earning the incentive trip - I know you will do well!