Wednesday, July 7, 2010

London Children's Museum - Free Card Making!

As promised, here is the card that can be made tomorrow at the London Children's Museum between 12:30pm and 2:30pm. It's free, but only available to the first 50 people. I'll also have a draw for a stamp set and a free class! These cards all start with the same supplies:

1 - Whisper White Note Card (I love these because they're pre-cut and scored, and they come with an envelope)
1 - 1 1/2"x5" patterned paper
1 - 3"x3 1/2" Sahara Sand card stock



I used three different stamp sets so the card would work for different ages and genders.

I chose colours to co-ordinate with the papers I used (retired - Rich Razzleberry Patterns DSP, Sweet Pea Designer Paper Pack). A punch for the sentiment is the perfect finishing touch! Which one is your favourite?

3 comments:

Kache said...

All three are cute, I kinda like the on my mind one the best, that color is pretty.

Totallyawake4-life said...

Awesome idea Liz - hope you had fun at the Museum!

kat said...

Too cute, Liz. Love all of them . Great idea to make them work for anyone.