Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Free Make, Take & Donate @ Crouch!

Come and join me at the Crouch Branch library tomorrow (Wednesday, July 7th) at 2:30 for this free card-making session. We make three cards, and you keep two of your choice and donate the third to the Ronald McDonald House. This is open to all ages (under 6 please bring a helper) and we are usually done within an hour. The cards are very quick and easy, and this month's theme is 'get well soon'. I've taken a picture of them all together, so it's not the best, but hopefully you can still see each of the cards.


I'll also be at the London Children's Museum on Thursday from 12:30pm-2:30pm with a free card for the first fifty people to make. I'll post my pictures for that later today... I used the same supplies with three different stamp sets to make variations of the same card for different ages. The card-making at the museum is also open to all ages, and I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Kache said...

Wow you're everywhere, have fun!

Totallyawake4-life said...

Awesome ... bet the kids loved making these ones ... love the Build A Bear stamp - he is on my ever growing wish list!