Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Technique Class - Black Magic


This is one of the cards we'll be making at my Technique Class this weekend. I'm showing the Black Magic technique and this card uses the Watercolor Trio set from the Summer Mini Catalogue. I still have spots available... please contact me if you'd like to come!

Stamps: Watercolour Trio
Inks: Concord Crush, Whisper White Craft
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Basic Black
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, 1 3/4"x 7/8" Oval, Scallop Oval
Other: Watercolour Pencils, Top Note Big Shot die, Signo White Gel Pen

3 comments:

Carrie said...

The black majic card is beautiful! Very cool effect.

Kache said...

Very cool, I like how the flowers look on the black

bed frame said...

The best black magic card I ever saw. I love the flower that put in that card. The layout is unusual but that makes the card more outstanding.