Thursday, July 15, 2010

July Technique - Black Magic Card 2


Well technically, I guess this would be Expresso Magic, since I used Early Expresso instead of Basic Black for the focal image... I had thought about doing Black Magic for the June Technique Class, but then I saw this new set (Just Believe) in the new catalogue, and new I had to wait for July so I could use it! I think this might be my favourite new set. I love silhouette images, I love sets with images and sentiments, and I love flowers! This set has all of the above. I also used my new favourite accessory from the catalogue... the Basic Pearls. I love that they are smaller than most of the half-back pearls that used to come in the Pretties Kit, I love that they are self adhesive, and I love that they are only $6.50 for a whole sheet of them in various sizes!

If you'd like to make this card (and the one in my previous post) I have a few spots available in my Sunday classes (1:00pm or 7:00pm). My Friday Class is full! Please contact me for more details.

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: Whisper White (Craft), Concord Crush
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Concord Crush, Early Expresso, Very Vanilla
Other: Modern Label Punch, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearl, Watercolour Pencils, White Signo Gel Pen

2 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Okay, so I tried the black magic. I didn't have a swiffer, though, so it left chalk everywhere. Is there anything else I can use? I tried the embossing buddy, but it just picked up all the color onto the bag!

Joan said...

♥LOVE♥ this technique, Liz!
So pretty, so easy, so effective!
Thanks so much!