Friday, July 9, 2010

Because I Care Thanks


This was the second card we made at my Hello, Goodby Party last weekend... all basic stamping (other than the punch for the sentiment) but I wanted to show that you can make a pretty card without having all the extras. I was also showing two of the new In Colours (my favourites - Pear Pizazz and Concord Crush). The sentiment is from Perfect Punches... all the sentiments co-ordinate with different punches so they are quick and easy! Thanks to everyone who attended. The winners of the grand prizes were: Nancy (Because I Care hostess set), Mary (Level 1 hostess set of her choice) and Sandra ($20.00 in product of her choice). Congratulations to the winners!

stamps: Because I Care, Perfect Punches
inks: Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz
cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
other: Scallop Oval punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: