Saturday, July 24, 2010


Watercolor Trio is my favourite set from the Summer Mini and this card is fairly quick & easy... I inked the stamps with Stampin' Write Markers (Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo) and then stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock. The leaf stamped was just inked with Crumb Cake so it would stay in the 'background'. I paper pierced both sides of the Crumb Cake cardstock and then added the scallop border in Rich Razzleberry c/s. The sentiments from this set fit perfectly in the 1 3/4"x7/8" Oval punch and I layered that with the scallop oval punch. I attached the whole piece to the Melon Mambo card base with dimensionals.

Watercolor Trio is available in the Summer Mini, so you can order it until August 31st.

1 comment:

Totallyawake4-life said...

Very pretty Liz ... I love this set as well!