Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fast & Fabulous CASE


My team member Yvonne made a card very similar to this at her Open House a month or so ago, and I liked it so much I had to make my own! I did change up the colours a little and the sentiment is different, but everything else is pretty much the same. The stamp set is Fast & Fabulous, a Level 2 Hostess set. If you'd like to get this set for free, I'd love to book a private class or party with you! I love the texture added by the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder.

Stamps: Fast & Fabulous, Perfect Punches
Inks: Pear Pizazz, Perfect Plum, Concord Crush
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Curly Label
Other: Vintage Wallpaper T.I.F., Stamp-a-ma-Jig

3 comments:

Totallyawake4-life said...

Awesome!

Kache said...

Very pretty, I like the punched out paper!

bed frame said...

It is totally awesome. The design of that card is so simple that is why I love it more. The flowers that you draw are so wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.