Monday, July 5, 2010

Puppy Love - Scrapbook Club/Class


I've decided to go back to where I started in this paper crafting journey, and offer a scrapbook class/club. This is the layout for July's class (Sunday, July 11th @ 7:00pm). You can make this layout for just $5.00 or make a $25.00 order. If you'd like to get hostess benefits (a level 1 stamp set & $20.00 in product) without having a party, you can join my Scrapbook Club. You get six scrapbook classes (one a month for six months) and place a $35.00 order at or before each class. This layout is pretty gender neutral (I think, anyway... green, blue & yellow) and I'll send out possible photo measurements to everyone who signs up for this class/club. I used the new Greenhouse Gala DSP which inspired the colours (Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizazz).

Stamps: Schoolbook Serif, I {heart} Hearts, Just Perfect Alphabet, Favorite Things
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz (textured), Baja Breeze
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Heart to Heart
Other: Bitty Button, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Love your layouts.

Lisa said...

This is a fun layout! Love the colours!

Kache said...

Fun! Good luck on the classes!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Way to go. I thought about doing that and offering a card club as well as a scrapbook club separately, then all the girls complained that they would have to join two clubs so they could do both, so I just stuck with my regular combo of cards and pages at our meetings. Hope it works out well!