Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Upcoming class info

Here's a peek at my July card class:



We'll be making 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) with envelopes for $15.00. You can try heat embossing and watercolouring and we'll use some punches too. This class features the 2008 In Colors (soon to be retiring) and the Priceless, Always, Dare to be Darling (retiring) and Much Appreciated (retiring) stamp sets. The class will be Tuesday, July 22 and it begins at 7:00pm. Let me know (e-mail in sidebar) if you'd like to reserve a spot in the class! It will be a fun night out... bring a friend or family member, and you can either make four cards ($7.50 for each of you) or all eight.

If you're interested in scrapbooking, I'm having a class Wednesday August 27th at 7:30pm. The class cost is only ordering a Simply Scrappin' Kit (pages 172-175 in the Spring/Summer catalogue) for $24.13 (plus shipping and taxes). Because most of these kits will be retiring, I need to order the kits by July 20th to ensure they are available, so let me know ASAP if you're interested! The class will include sketches and instructions to complete 6 pages, and the goal will be to finish them that night!

Another date to keep in mind is Thursday, August 14th! I'm having a Fall/Winter Catalogue Open House at 7:00pm. Come and use the new In Colours, some new stamps from the catalogue, and my new favourite toy-- a scallop border punch!!! I'll have make and takes, door prizes, snacks, and the new catalogues to browse! If you're in my stamp club, come pick up your free catalogue!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool sneak peek...that's going to be a great class!!