Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stampin' Up! July info...



I've added a link to the Retired Stamp list to my sidebar. If you want any stamps from that list, they must be ordered before August 10/08. I can place an individual order any time (for Canadian customers) and have it shipped to you, so let me know if you're interested! I will be placing a workshop order (probably my last group order) July 20/08 if you want to add a smaller order to that.
Click here to view the Retired List in alphabetical order and click here to view it in numerical order.




July Special: Hodgepodge Hardware 25% off!

This box of fun embellishments comes in three finishes (Pewter, Aged Copper and Antique Brass) and for July only is $25.08 (reg. price is $35.95). You get 138 pieces and 100 matching brads. Stampin' Up has announced that these finishes will be retiring with the Spring/Summer catalogue, so if you want them, make sure to order before August 10!




A big announcement from Stampin' Up! is the addition of Decor Elements (vinyl wall accents) to their normal stamping products. You can see the brochure here... so much potential! I'm excited to try them out! Let me know if you're interested in them...

I'll be posting my July/August class and event info soon!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I can't tell you how excited I am about the Decor!! Eek!