Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sketch #20



because pictures are so much better than words... here's the sketch (made it for a layout, but haven't got it done yet):

and my card:

here's the recipe for the card (more peeks from the upcoming F/W SU! catalogue):

cardstock: Kraft; Pink Pirouette (new In Color)
ink: Kiwi Kiss; Red Riding Hood (new In Colors)
Stamps: Heard from the Heart; Dreams du Jour (both new to the F/W IBC)
other: Bella Rose DSP (new to the F/W IBC); Scallop circle punch; 1 3/8" circle punch; 1" circle punch

Hope you like the sketch and my card... link me up if you're inspired!

5 comments:

Anne Krashel said...

LOVE this sketch Liz. Hopefully I'll try it tonight or tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch!! You rock as a sketch artist :)

Carrie

valerie said...

Here's mine! Loved the sketch!
http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9573

Laura Vigliarolo said...

Green olives are hard to find because my mother eats them all, I had fun with your kids. and yes I know I hi-jacked your blog.

Brandy said...

i am inspired and that isn't happening much these days. love the sketch and must get those stamps!