Friday, July 18, 2008

Sketch # 19

This sketch started out as just a card sketch, but then I decided to make a layout with it too!

And here's my card (some sneak peeks of the new SU! In Colors and Dreams du Jour Stamp set from the Fall/Winter IBC) and layout:

I still had the July Red Star Kit out, and I thought it worked very nicely with this Halloween picture from last year.

Here's the recipe for the card:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze; Pirouette Pink; Kiwi Kiss

Inks: Baja Breeze; Pirouette Pink; Kiwi Kiss

Stamps: Dreams Du Jour; Polka Dot Background

Other: Blender Brush; 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; Corner Rounder punch

I hope you're inspired by this sketch... I'd love to see your creations!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great sketch! Love that you made it into such a cool layout, too!! You are so awesome, Liz!!