Friday, July 18, 2008

Kristina's Colour Inspiration #16


I've been stalking Kristina's blog for a month or so, and I love the colour inspirations she finds and interprets to SU! colours. Here's the inspiration for this week:


and here's my card (please forgive the not so great lighting):


I didn't have Certainly Celery, so I improvised... here's the recipe:

Cardstock: Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss
Stamps: Dreams du Jour (available Aug. 11)
other: Scallop Edge punch, double sided ribbon (I think it's May Arts)

8 comments:

Tina said...

Nice use of new set!

Anonymous said...

Elle est très jolie !

Brandy said...

wow, i sure do like the new set!!

Becky said...

I love the way you used the stamps...I need to get that stamp set! TFS!

Catherine said...

i want this set...love your sketch

Stacy said...

Pretty, love the butterflys!TFS

Shawntel said...

Love your card! It is so soft and pretty!

Unknown said...

Great card, Liz!! Love Kristina's blog and those fab color challenges she has!!