Friday, July 4, 2008

Sketch #17

I'm back again with another sketch! Thanks so much to Anne for her wonderful card example, and Leigh for her beautiful layout. I decided to do one of my DT layouts for MSS with this sketch, so the layout is already posted from earlier this week. I love how we each tweaked it a bit and made it our own. Here's the sketch (layout and card versions):




















and here are the examples:

Anne


Leigh

Liz


If you're inspired to create using this sketch, I'd love to see it! post a link (or let me know where it's posted) in the comments!

2 comments:

shannon said...

love that sketch.
so glad they're back! ;o)

valerie said...

Yep - the sketch rocks - as usual! Here's my take on it :)

http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9490&sort=1&cat=500&page=1