Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July Red Star kit!

Yummy Love, Elsie Forrest papers, along with Heidi Swapp, Chatterbox, Crate Paper, and a sheet of Luxe are the base for the July kit at MSS. Add some MM noteworthy chipboard alpha stickers, Love, Elsie ribbon and epoxy accents, and some Luxe label stickers and you've got a fun kit to play with! I absolutely love the Red Star Stamp this month... the tree is super cute and versatile!

Here's what I did with the kit so far...












and you can see what the rest of the Shoppe Girls did with it here!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the July BYOM kit in time to work with it, but it's a fun kit filled with Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine. I'll add a link when the July DT gallery is up... what I've seen so far looks fantastic!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, that is a scary face! LOL! Anyway, love what you did with that kit!