Friday, October 16, 2009

Shimmer Daisy


This is the second card we're making in my Technique Class (featuring Shimmer Paints) for October. It's hard to see in the photo, but I used the paints three ways! I made a shimmer mist with the Champagne Mist shimmer paint, I used a stylus to make flower centres on the stamped flowers from Eastern Blooms, and I added Frost White Shimmer Paint to the Upsy Daisy image after inking with Rich Razzleberry, but before stamping. I still have some spots left in this class, so let me know if you'd like to make this card!

supplies: Stamps (Upsy Daisy, Eastern Blooms, Teeny Tiny Wishes); Inks (Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo); Cardstock (Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo); Razzleberry Lemonade DSP; Champagne Mist and Frost White Shimmer Paints, Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Die.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a great idea to use shimmer paints in a technique class. I should do that for mine while the mini is still active!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Can't wait to try the shimmer mist with the paint! Love the cards and also your blog header!