Sunday, October 18, 2009
12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 3
1. Cut Top Note out of the piece of chipboard. We just need the frame for this card, so you can use the chipboard Top Note for another project.
2. Place Naturals White cardstock inside the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder.
3. Run the folder through the Big Shot using the following 'sandwich': Multi Purpose platform on tab 2 ~ Embossing folder with paper inside ~ chipboard frame (centred over paper in embossing folder) ~ Cutting Plate.
4. Use the Ruby Red inkpad to rub lightly over the embossed areas, picking up the petal images.
5. Stamp the image and sentiment from Scenic Season with Old Olive ink in the middle of the card front (inside the frame). Use the Stamp-a-ma-Jig for accurate placement.
6. Use the 2-Way Glue Pen to draw some lines (I did the snowbanks, and a few branches). Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds glitter over card front and shake off excess.
7. Adhere the stamped and embossed card front to the Old Olive card base.
Old Olive cardstock (5.5"x8.5") - item #100702
Naturals White cardstock (5.25"x4") - item #1023016
Scenic Season Stamp Set - item #115354
Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder - item #116824
Old Olive Classic Ink pad - item #102277
Ruby Red Classic Ink pad - item #102259
2-Way Glue Pen - item #100425
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter - item #102023
Top Note Die - item #113463
Big Shot - item #113439