I'm back with another Christmas card! If you'd like to get another idea tomorrow, make sure you sign up for my newsletter (either by clicking the link in the sidebar or e-mailing me and putting 12 Weeks in the subject line). I have another project ready to send out!
The card this week is quick and easy (and CASE'd from someone, but I'm not sure who... if it's yours please let me know and I'll give credit).
1. Stamp the reindeer image three times across the card front with Soft Suede ink.
2. Colour the front reindeer's nose with the Real Red marker.
3. Use the Real Red marker to ink the sentiment stamp and stamp under the row of reindeer.
4. Ink the Sparkle image with Old Olive ink and stamp beside the sentiment.
5. Wrap a piece of Real Red striped ribbon around the top of the card and tie in a knot at the front.
Whisper White Cardstock (4"x8" - scored at 4") ***You can get four cards out of one 12x12 sheet of cardstock. - item #106529
Sparkly & Bright Stamp set - item #115346
Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad - item #115657
Old Olive Classic Ink Pad - item #102277
Real Red Stampin' Write Marker - item #100052
1/2" Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - item #110714