Thursday, October 1, 2009

Floral CASE

I saw a card on my upline Anne's blog (she said it was CASE'd from the '08 F/W catalogue) and knew I had to make one too! I love this card, and it wasn't hard to make at all...



I stamped the rose from Fifth Avenue Floral with VersaMark ink on Bashful Blue cardstock, and used White Stampin' Emboss powder to emboss it. Then I cut it out. I stamped the floral spray from Eastern Blooms with Pretty in Pink ink on Pretty in Pink cardstock twice. I used the Scallop Edge punch on the right side of the Pretty in Pink cardstock and on my Chocolate Chip card base. There is a piece of Old Olive punched with the Curly Label Punch layered over 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the cut out rose to the card.

Starting next week, I'll be e-mailing Christmas card and gift ideas once a week (for the 12 Weeks of Christmas) to everyone on my e-mail list. If you'd like to be added to my list, you can click the link in the sidebar at the left!

No comments: