Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sketch #72

Here is this week's sketch. I've done it as a 12x12 single (small) photo layout.


and converted it to a card for my own take on the sketch.



Twick or Tweet is a fun stamp set from the new Holiday Mini, with four fun little images (with sentiments) for Halloween cards. You can see the Holiday Mini Catalogue by clicking on the picture of it in my sidebar. I've also used the Night & Day Specialty DSP on this card and my favourite Halloween colour combination (Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White & Perfect Plum). I love the Top Note die for my Big Shot! I used the Scallop Bag die to create my larger Scallop Circle for this card. I folded a piece of the paper in half, then positioned it on the scalloped portion of the die. My favourite punch right now is definitely the Modern Label punch.

If you create something based on the sketch, please share with me here in the comments!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a fun Halloween card! Love the colors. :)