Friday, September 18, 2009

Simply Stamped #1



My next class (after the Technique Class this weekend) is called Simply Stamped. I have two dates: Sunday, October 4th and Monday, October 5th, and we'll make six quick and easy Simply Stamped cards... no techniques, no fancy products. This is a great beginner class, but it's also great for someone who wants to get a good amount of cards for a small investment in time and money. The class will be $10.00, and if you bring a new friend to the class, you both get a prize from my basket, plus you get to make another set of six cards for free!

So this card uses Season of Friendship and some nice fall In Colours (Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Soft Suede with a Ruby Red bird). I will have all of my sentiments available to choose from, so you could easily make this a Thanksgiving card.

Let me know if you're interested in this class. My e-mail is in the sidebar and in my blog header.

No comments: