Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Silhouette Kindness (Stamping 411 sketch 115)


I created this card for a sketch challenge (they post a new one every Saturday) at Stamping 411. If you haven't checked out this blog, it's a great resource for anyone interested in stamping. There is a great tutorial today about conditioning your stamps.

anyway, back to the card... I used Melon Mambo Cardstock on the Chocolate Chip card base. I love this grid paper from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP pack. The sentiment from Heard From the Heart was stamped with Melon Mambo ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. I also used the Melon Mambo ink to stamp the plants from Pocket Silhouettes onto Pretty in Pink cardstock. The felt flowers from Flower Fusion were attached to the stamped pieces with silver brads before I stuck that piece on the rest of the card.

4 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

This is awesome! Great color combination, and it has just the right balance of embellishments. I love your sketches also!! Thanks so much for playing along ~ I'm always excited to see your cards!

Connie Babbert said...

Wow...I love the colors of this, too! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 sketch this week!

Patti Chesky said...

Oh those colors!!! So pretty!!

Tracy said...

Love the color choices!!