Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September Technique Class - Faux Linen


This is one of the cards we'll be making this weekend at my Technique Class (Friday the 18th & Sunday the 20th). We make a technique sheet (instructions on one side, samples on the other) plus two cards/projects. This one shows Faux Linen. I'll post the other card we're making later this week... If you're in the London area, and you'd like to make this card, I still have room in the classes (especially Friday), so send me an e-mail! My technique class is free the first time you come. It's $5.00 or a $25.00 order after that (and free for my Stampers' Club members)

supplies (all SU!): Stamps (Kind & Caring Thoughts - hostess set, Polka Dot Background - dormant); Cardstock (Glossy White, Dusty Durango); Inks (Old Olive, Dusty Durango); Sanding Block, Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, Big Shot and Top Note die.

You can order online by going to my website and clicking Shop Now.

2 comments:

Elaine Carter said...

Love this card!! elaine

Marie said...

Very pretty!! Love the color combo. Nicely done!