Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Just Believe Glittered

On Whatever Wednesdays, I share whatever is inspiring me, and hope you'll be inspired as well.


This card is inspired by my downline... I knew I wanted to feature Just Believe and do four Technique Rewinds (from past technique classes) at our team meeting and I asked for some ideas. Margaret asked about the Heat & Stick powder and glitter, which works perfectly with the silhouette images in Just Believe. The colour combination (Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose & Early Expresso) was inspired by the Colour Coach.

I like using Heat & Stick powder with glitter because it seals it in so it doesn't rub off the card. Plus, it's easy to use!

Stamp your image with VersaMark ink.
Sprinkle with Heat & Stick powder until it looks shiny.
Sprinkle with Glitter of your choice.
Heat again quickly to seal the glitter in.

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: VersaMark, Regal Rose
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Early Expresso
Punches: Extra Large Flower, 1 3/8" Circle, Word Window, Modern Label, Corner Rounder
Other: Greenhouse Gala DSP,  Basic Pearls, Perfect Polka Dots TIF, Heat & Stick Powder, Fine Supernova Glitter

1 comment:

Totallyawake4-life said...

I loved being able to practice the Heat Stick powder ... it's ability to glitter a intricate defined image is awesome! Thanks Liz!