Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sketchy Sunday #100!

On Sketchy Sundays, I have a card or layout sketch to hopefully inspire you. I also have a project I've done inspired by the sketch.

Sketch #100 is a card sketch. I shared it this week for the card sketch challenge on Stampin' Connection. If you play along, I'd love to see what you create... link me up in the comments!


Here's the card I created for this sketch... the blocks in the sketch can be interpreted as any shape you'd like.

I inked the butterflies with VersaMark, then a Classic ink, then rock n rolled in another Classic ink. I then stamped, embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss powder. Then I rubbed a third Classic ink on with a Sponge Dauber.

Stamps: Butterfly Prints
Inks: VersaMark, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, So Saffron
Other: Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, Basic Rhinestones, Brights DSP, Butterfly Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Sponge Daubers

1 comment:

Linda Rodenberg said...

Very pretty card...I love butterflies!