Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sketchy Sunday #99!

On Sketchy Sundays, I have a card or layout sketch to hopefully inspire you. I also have a project I've done inspired by the sketch.



I can't believe I'll be posting sketch #100 soon... I've got a 12x12 scrapbook sketch for your creative enjoyment today:

and my layout... this is the layout we'll be making in my Scrapbook Class next Sunday (the 14th). Let me know if you'd like to come and make one too... you're always welcome to tweak it to suit your photos.

If you create something based on this sketch, I'd love to see... please link me up in the comments!

Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
Inks: Old Olive, Pacific Point
Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue
Other: Celebrations DSP & Quick Accents, Stampin' Write journaling pen

No comments: