Friday, November 12, 2010

Fast & Fun Friday - Snowy Dasher

On Fridays, I share something quick & easy to make (under 15 minutes).


This card is so quick and easy, I feel like it's almost cheating! You could easily make lots of these to send out to friends and family... I used the Note Cards (3.5x5" cards that are pre-cut and pre-scored), Candy Cane Lane DSP which I tore, then ran my Two-Way glue pen along the edge of the paper and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on. I stamped Dasher with Soft Suede, my greeting (from Christmas Greetings) with Cherry Cobbler, added some more glitter to Dasher's antlers, and glued my snowflake paper on. I think it may have taken 3 minutes...

Stamps: Christmas Greetings, Dasher
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede,
Other: Whisper White Note Cards, Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two-Way Glue pen

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!