Sunday, November 21, 2010

Congratulations to Lisa & Margaret!!!

Congratulations to Lisa for joining my team of Demonstrators as Margaret's first downline! I'm very excited for you both! Lisa took advantage of the Simply Amazing Deal on the Starter Kit (and you can too... check out here for more details). Just nine days left!

I'll be back later with my Sketchy Sunday post, and there is a Spectacular Online sale starting tomorrow, so I'll be back with details on that tomorrow too... for now, I have these little tidbits:

  • My Digital Studio - 50% off!
  • Designer Fabric - 50% off!
  • Free shipping on online orders over $200.00! If you don't have an order that large, have a virtual party with some friends who want to shop too... combine your orders, and get hostess benefits too!
If you want to check the sale out yourself, be sure to check my website starting tomorrow.