Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Butterfly Congrats

On Whatever Wednesdays, I share whatever is inspiring me, and hope you'll be inspired as well.



My apologies for the lack of postings this week. I had some scheduled, but didn't come and check to make sure they posted, and of course they didn't for some reason. I'm back on track today, and will re-schedule the other posts.

Today, I'm sharing a card that was inspired by a sketch created by Susie Nelson for a challenge on the Stampin' Connection website (a demonstrator only message board and gallery). I also challenged my downline to create a card using at least one new In Colour and neutrals this month, so I thought I should play along too! I kept it pretty simple, with butterflies stamped in three of this year's In Colours, a punched strip of cardstock, some ribbon and rhinestones. I love the sentiments in the Curly Cute stamp set, and this one fit perfectly on the card.

Stamps: Butterfly Prints, Curly Cute
Inks: Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Naturals White, Peach Parfait
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, Early Expresso 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-Jig

2 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Well, I love the little rhinestones under each butterfly - very cute.

dining room tables said...

The butterflies are so cool! I just totally love it. The colors are nice.